Life is cruel and too short

Why one's life looks nothing like they want it to be?
Why does one get hard time every step along the way while meantime another lives life fully?

Even me writing now I write for a reason - it would have a different form if I would write for the book, different form if I would write a blog and different if I would only write for myself. I think that writing for yourself is the only kind of writing you ever wanna do. Even if you share it with the world afterwards. It is because if it comes from the bottom of your heart it will always be perfect. It will always feel right. You will feel free and it will benefit you at some point. Win win situation.
It doesn't only apply to writing. It applies to everything. Your whole life. The only obligation that you have in life is to be true to yourself. Period.

***


Had one of best weekends ever. I've had my man ringing me 1.30am Saturday night asking if he can crash at mine. I thought about it and said yes, why not. It was very nice seeing him after week, especialy that he got many stories to share from his holiday in Majorca. Then we've spent to days together. Loads of walks, loads of food, loads of sex, loads of sleep, loads of talks, loads of music - perfect. Although in the end of that I felt that I want to be on my own. I've had two panic attack while with him - lately I've been very anxious. Not many people know about it and I wanna keep it that way. I know I'll be fine. I've done this shit before, I've felt all of it. I don't want to categorize and organise myself no more, don't wanna put a label on me, don't wanna describe myself as a vegan, a musician, an artist or a pretty girl. I'm everything what I want to be. No more fucking limits. I go beyond that.
I'm very much chilled now, tho. I accept what it. I open myself up for more. I reach for more. Gotta sort my accommodation first. And not to worry about where am I right now. Because there will be time when I look back and say "Girl, you did it, well done, wasn't that scary". Always happened like that.
I'm thinking about not posting it on my blog. I feel like it's lost its power now that it said (written down). Yeah, whatever, maybe someone will actualy enjoy it. We'll see. I'm putting myself out there. I might write more, might now. Not gonna sugarcoat anything nor use a proper English language as I'm not English and cba to check every coma or past or present form. You'll get me anyway. I'm pretty sure all of us struggle, it's always better to struggle together :-)
Have a wicked weeke everyone xxx

Komentarze